-
May 8th, 2006, 01:37 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Please pray for my little dog "Buster"...he has been sick this weekend and is very weak...we're taking him to the vet this morning...He is like our baby.
-
May 8th, 2006, 02:17 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Thoughts and prayers for Buster, and for all who love him. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
-
May 8th, 2006, 02:27 PM
#3
Inactive Member
Our pets are family members so we know how it affects the whole family.
Our thoughts and prayers are with all of you.
-
May 8th, 2006, 06:43 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Thank you so much...that means so much...everyone is so great on this board...I just love it here!
-
May 8th, 2006, 06:44 PM
#5
Inactive Member
Please let us know about Buster. My thoughts and prayers will be for you - that you will be given strength to cope. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] I personally know how difficult it is to have a pet be so ill.
-
May 8th, 2006, 06:51 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Prayers and hugs being sent your way! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
-
May 8th, 2006, 07:24 PM
#7
Inactive Member
Of course I'll pray for your pup. I know how heartbreaking it can be when a pet is sick since they can't really tell you what's wrong and it feels like there's nothing you can do. Hopefully it will pass. Keep us posted.
Kristin
-
May 8th, 2006, 07:27 PM
#8
Inactive Member
I hope your little one will feel better very soon. I am so sorry he is sick. [img]graemlins/wilted.gif[/img]
-
May 8th, 2006, 08:13 PM
#9
Inactive Member
Is he the dog in your avatar?
He's adorable!
I love and baby my dog so much. I totally know the worry and upset that one goes through when their pet is sick.
Sending prayers your way.
-
May 9th, 2006, 01:28 AM
#10
Inactive Member
Any news on Buster? Thoughts and prayers for the both of you.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks